If you've looked around and haven't found a group to join, you can create your own playgroup in a few easy steps.
1. Click on the Group tab, then "Create a new group".
2. Fill in your group's name, a short description, and the zip code of where your group usually meets (this helps other's find you when they search the site). These are required fields.
3. If your group has a regular meeting time, please enter the next meeting date, a time, and how often you meet.
4. Select whether your group is public or private. If it's private, people will need to ask to join your group.
5. If you'd like to add a photo for your group page, click on the browse button.
6. To create the group, click on the "Create" button.
7. Next, enter the email addresses of friends you'd like to invite to the group, or pick them from your list of friends already on the site.
8. Once you've entered all the friends you want to invite, you can put in a message that will be sent along with the invitation.
9. To send the invite, just click on the "Send" button. Otherwise, just click on "Skip" and you can invite your friends later.